Skip to content
- Make the most of your high school experience (academics, teacher/mentors, activities, sports, arts).
- Make the most of this time in your life.
- Only engage in healthy friendships.
- Treat your body with great respect (exercise, eat good food, no sodas, eat breakfast, wait a while to have sex, get 9 hours of sleep…).
- Don’t do drugs/alcohol – take care of your brain.
- Volunteer with special populations (Special Olympics, homeless, animal shelter, church, hospitals…).
- Develop healthy activities other than screentime (art, writing, music, exercise, cooking, reading, poetry, martial arts, sports, meditation).
- Consider talk therapy for yourself if you struggle with depression, anxiety, trauma, a medical problem, and/or any serious stress in your life.
- Learn Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese, Tagalog or Arabic so that you can work with diverse populations.